Event Planning Consultant
Position: Event Planning Consultant
Employment Type: Fixed-term Contract
Duration: 2 months
Location: Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Required number of candidates: 1
Application Deadline: November 10, 2023
Mersa Media Institute is seeking to engage a skilled and experienced Event Planning Consultant to support the planning, coordination, and execution of an upcoming event. The successful candidate will work closely with our project team to ensure the event’s success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a comprehensive event plan, including a timeline, budget, and resource requirements.
- Collaborate with the project team to align the event with project goals and objectives.
- Coordinate logistics, including transportation, accommodations, catering, and audio-visual equipment.
- Create and manage an event implementation plan, ensuring that all elements are executed on time and within budget.
- Develop and execute a communication plan to keep stakeholders informed and engaged.
- Handle on-site event management and troubleshoot any issues as they arise.
- Provide post-event analysis and reporting, including feedback and recommendations for future events.
- Any other task as assigned by the project management team
Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Proven experience in event planning and coordination
- Strong project management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A creative and problem-solving mindset with attention to detail.
- A track record of getting things done
How to Apply:
Prospectors, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
MERSA Media Institute is an equal-opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.